Provider participation and general capacity for other support services in the Unaccompanied Children (UC) program

We wanted to share new information from the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) if you are interested in housing these young people, complete this survey. Organizations eligible to expand licensed beds for unaccompanied minors include:  

1) Provider organizations that have an active state license for shelter care of children/youth and have adequate staff capacity, including fluent Spanish speaking staff, or the option to become a direct ORR grantee (for organizations or city, county, or state governments)

2) Businesses, organizations, and associations with support resources that UC providers need to be able to care for and house children and youth (e.g., buildings, bi-lingual staff, licensed childcare workers, staff who can perform case management)

Download the “Paths to Engage in Expanding UC Licensed Provider Beds” here. 

Interested Provider must complete this online survey:

If you have questions, please direct them to the Office of Refugee Resettlement Unaccompanied Children Program at


April 14, 2021

173 words0.7 min read