Booking your Hotel Room
The conference will take place at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill. NN4Y has negotiated a discounted rate of $289 for a single or double guest room. All prices are before fees and taxes.
Reservations must be made no later than Saturday, January 15 to receive the conference discount rates.
Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment
- GBAC STARTM cleanliness and training accreditation process through the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) at all Hyatt hotels
- Trained Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader or team at all locations, responsible for their hotel adhering to new operational protocols and training
- Cross-functional panel of trusted medical and industry advisors—including experts from Cleveland Clinic—to help us fine-tune safety protocols and consider various aspects of the entire hotel experience.
HRW Commitment to Care and Cleanliness
GBAC STAR Overview at HRW
Summit Health + Safety Protocols
The safety of all our conference attendees is of utmost importance to NN4Y. By attending the 2022 Summit in Washington, DC, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health and safety protocols while attending an in-person meeting. This includes, but is not limited to, wearing a mask at all times unless actively eating or drinking, maintaining appropriate physical distancing, and not attending the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19. These protocols are subject to change as venue and local standards change.
Also, take into consideration measures the Hyatt Hotels Corporation has established.
- Anyone unvaccinated and having underlying COVID-19 related risk factors is discouraged from attending NN4Y Summit in person.
- Do not travel to the meeting if:
- you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms at the time you are scheduled to travel
- were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within 14 days prior to travel or have had a positive COVID-19 test within 10 days of travel, irrespective of symptoms.
- To help protect yourself and each other, NN4Y requires ALL attendees, regardless of vaccination status, to wear a mask and encourages attendees to maintain physical distancing where possible, consistent with the CDC recommendations.
- Social distancing practices will be implemented according to all venue, local, and state guidelines.
- To assist in minimizing potential physical contact, elbow bumps are a great alternative to handshakes.
- If you experience COVID-19 symptoms while on-site at the meeting, return to your room, remain isolated and notify an NN4Y staff member.
Contact NN4Y at firstname.lastname@example.org if you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of returning home.
What’s Open & Reopening In Washington, DC
Individual museums and businesses may have further ticketing, capacity, and vaccination requirements, please check individual websites for the most up-to-date information. Click HERE for more information.