THE INTERSECTION OF POLICY + PRACTICE
Centered around the theme, “The Intersection of Policy + Practice”, the Summit is an integrated, in-person and virtual event, giving you the option to connect face-to-face in person in Washington DC or an equally great online experience.
Youth, community service providers, researchers, and policy experts will meet to share their experiences and perspectives on creating systemic change to prevent and end youth homelessness. The Summit emphasizes thought leadership and best practices by providing attendees with experts on various current topics and perspectives on creating systemic change to prevent and end youth homelessness.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Registration is now open, and pricing begins at just $250 for in-person, which increases as the conference approaches. In-person registration is limited and is on a first-come basis.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
The safety of all our conference attendees is of utmost importance to NN4Y. By attending the 2022 Summit in Washington, DC, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health and safety protocols while attending an in-person meeting. This includes, but is not limited to, wearing a mask at all times unless actively eating or drinking, maintaining appropriate physical distancing, and not attending the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19. These protocols are subject to change as venue and local standards change.
- Anyone unvaccinated and having underlying COVID-19 related risk factors is discouraged from attending NN4Y Summit in person.
- Do not travel to the meeting if 1) you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms at the time you are scheduled to travel, or 2) were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within 14 days prior to travel or have had a positive COVID-19 test within 10 days of travel, irrespective of symptoms.
- To help protect yourself and each other, NN4Y requires ALL attendees, regardless of vaccination status, to wear a mask and encourages attendees to maintain physical distancing where possible, consistent with the CDC recommendations.
- You must adhere to all state and local regulations and requirements of the venue.
- Handshaking and other physical contact should be avoided.
- If you experience COVID-19 symptoms while on-site at the meeting, return to your room, remain isolated and notify an NN4Y staff member.
- Contact NN4Y at firstname.lastname@example.org if you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of returning home.
NN4Y will provide a full refund for any cancellations due to organization restrictions (proof required) or state, local, and federal government regulations regarding COVID-19.