NN4Y National Summit on Youth Homelessness
Call for Presentations
The National Summit on Youth Homelessness + Hill Day will take place March 2 -3, 2022 in Washington, DC.
We invite you to share your knowledge and expertise at the 2022 National Summit on Youth Homelessness. The Request for Proposal (RFP) process serves to identify speakers for the Summit. The deadline for submission is September 30, 2021. Speakers will be finalized in November 2021. Proposals submitted for review are not guaranteed acceptance.
The Summit Working Group will consider speakers who submit completed RFP’s and applicants may submit proposals for up to two topics. Most sessions are 60 minutes in length including Q&A.
Some current topics for 2022 to be considered are:
- Racial equity
- Access to Higher Education + Support
- LGBTQ Youth Experiencing Homelessness
- Youth Development /Skill Building
- Advocacy/Coalition Building
- Working with Policymakers
- Prevention and intervention for youth at risk
- Trauma-informed practices
- Program evaluation
- Rights-based framework
- Human Trafficking
- Provide high-quality and engaging presentations.
- Travel to Washington, DC at your own expense.
- Engage attendees through audience participation and discussion.
- Provide a headshot, speaker biography, title, 3-4 sentence program description, and three learner outcomes. These items will be used for marketing purposes.
- Ensure the session is not perceived as an infomercial.
- Promote your participation in the event using social media outlets.
- All presenters must register for the conference. If there is a group that is presenting, one person must be listed as the lead presenter. The lead presenter of each approved proposal will receive a complimentary conference registration. All co-presenters will be offered a conference registration at the discounted co-presenter rate of $125.00.